Support the CCC with your annual membership! Membership dues are the primary way we fund acquisitions and activities that preserve and protect the areas you enjoy.
Membership in the CCC entitles you to the following benefits:
- $50 or more membership: T-shirt
- $100 or more membership: T-shirt and hat
- Access to the Asheboro boulders -you must be a CCC member to enter the boulderfield
- Access to parking at Whiteside Cove Cottages
- 10% discount on all purchases at Black Dome Mountain Sports in Asheville
- 10% discount at Bigfoot Climbing Gym in Morganton, NC
- 15% discount at Backcountry (see details here)
- 10% discount at Second Gear in Asheville
- 10%-15% off Hyland Cabins; a VERY quick walk to Laurel Knob! Rental info here. Tell them you are a CCC member before booking for your discount!
- 10% discount on an item at ReGear in Boone
- Free PDF guidebooks to Sauratown, Little Bearwallow Falls and Gerton Ice, Table Rock SC, Rocky Fork, Chimney Rock Village Boulders, Upper Buffalo Creek, and More!
- Knowing that you are supporting proven, effective, climber-focused work
Your money goes to support climbing access and stewardship in the Carolinas!
Not sure if it's time for you to renew? Check your membership status.