Come join us at Inner Peaks! Register here.
Find your favorite climbing partner and join us for a 12 hour endurance rope climbing challenge!
Gain points for climbs finished, or try for the most pitches completed while you work to top the popular routes of Yosemite and beyond.
Want to add to your climbs with additional challenges? Earn extra points by:
- Completing dyno challenges in the Huck’nChuck Dyno Comp
- Completing trad rack pull ups
- Complete the Progressive Route Challenge
- Wear a trad rack throughout entire competition (1,000 points!)
- Completing the pitches of the popular routes of Yosemite and beyond (break The Nose!)
- Climbing the crack route as a full crack climb
Join us after for awards celebration including prizes, food and drinks!
All proceeds will go to the Carolina Climbers Coalition!
Date: Saturday, October 23rd
Time: 6am-6pm (awards at 7pm) True Alpine Start
Location: Inner Peaks South End
Cost: $45 members; $55 non-members
Registration: ONLINE!– Must Register as an individual, but must compete with a Team of two.
Other: after party is open to anyone, but food and drink is for competitors only
For those of you who like to strategize in advance, the detailed scoring & rules are posted BELOW!
The month leading up to our fundraiser will also include a CCC membership drive!
Inner Peaks will MATCH the monetary value of all new and renewed memberships for the CCC *purchased at IP between 9/23 and 10/23.