Gold Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsors
Bronze Level Sponsors
|Blue Water Ropes||GroundUp Publishing||NC State Parks|
Sponsorship opportunities are still available, connect with hundreds of climbers at one of the first opportunities in 2019. Contact Will Goodson ([email protected]) for sponsorship information
REGISTRATION IS $45 ON OR BEFORE NOON ON 2/15/2019 ($20 FOR THE KIDS COMP) AND $55 ($30 KIDS COMP) AFTER AND INCLUDES:
- Shuttle to and from the event
- after party on Saturday night
- give-aways from the stage
- comp t-shirt
- more! more! more!
AFTER 12:00 PM ON 2/15/2019 REGISTER ON-SITE IF SPACES REMAIN
Current Tentative Schedule:
- 5-8 PM registration open at Lake Lure Community Center for packet pick up and sign up if spots remain. Free camping available at Morse Park by the community center.
- 7 - 8 AM registration open for packet pick up and sign up if spots remain
- 8 - 9:30 AM buses load for shuttle to the comp area
- 9:30 - 10 AM competitor's meeting at the staging area at the Rumbling Bald parking lo
- 10 AM - 4 PM comp
- 6 PM dinner and after party
- Free camping available at Morse Park by the community center.
The Rumbling Bald parking lot will be closed to everyone except for authorized persons on the day of the comp. You MUST ride the shuttle. Shuttle buses will run throughout the day. Scorecards not turned in by 4 PM will not be counted. You will need to leave the boulderfield when the comp ends unless you like really long walks back to town.
- Trail stewardship projects in Chimney Rock State Park
We need help to organize and run the comp. If you're interested, please email Will Goodson at [email protected]
Lake Lure, NC 28746