Stony Mountain Vineyard Boulders 2024 WAIVER
If you choose to hike or climb here, you are voluntarily assuming all risk of injury or death. The “Property Owners” of the Stony Mountain Hiking Trail and the Peppermint Loop Trail, as well as the Carolina Climbers Coalition, make no claim as to the safety, stability or suitability of the Properties for any use, including hiking, bouldering, or rock climbing. Hiking, bouldering, and rock climbing are all dangerous activities with unforeseeable risks. Furthermore, the Properties are known to be primitive and dangerous with possibility of injury or death from any number of sources including, but not limited to, wildlife, steep cliff faces, feature instability, rock fall, insects, disease, environment factors, weather, etc. The Property Owners or the Carolina Climbers Coalition assume no responsibility or liability for potential harm to any user of the trail or property for any reason. Trail users and climbers agree to hold harmless and indemnify the “Property Owners” and the Carolina Climbers Coalition from any claim resulting from access to the property as granted by this trail.
- All trail users- hikers and climbers alike- must have filled out this liability waiver before using the trails. If you do not fill out this waiver, you will be considered an unlawful trespasser.
- If you chose to hike or climb here, you are voluntarily assuming all risk of injury or death.
- No camping or overnight parking
- Please remain quiet while on the trails and boulders
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Respect neighboring land owners and do not venture out of the trail corridors. Private property parcels exist near the current trail alignments
- Users of this area will not trespass on nearby private property or otherwise negatively affect the relationships with neighbors
- No usage of fires, stoves, grills
- Dogs must be on a leash
- Do not cut or remove major vegetation
- Leave No Trace
Albemarle, NC 28001