The fall meeting of the CCC was held on Friday, October 5th at 7:30 PM in the Foscoe community center. The turn out was very good with around 80 people present. See the attached document for the full run down of everything that was presented including ara updates, but here are the highlights:
- The Lees-Mcrae climbing team presented a check for $1,300 from the Reel Rock tour and Misty Mountain gear sale (thanks!)
- We added 7 new members at the meeting
- Elections were held and 3 board positions were filled by unanimous vote of those present: Eddie Medina as the Southern Piedmot rep, Neil Rankin for the Northern Piedmont and Stephen Scoff was reelected as the South Carolina rep
- The new membership brochure was debuted and well received, many thanks to Tracy Martin for all her work putting that together
- Income for 2012 was $25,754.04 with most of that coming from memberships, expenses were $5,368.08 and we have a net total assets (including property) of $357,546.43
- As of the meeting, there are 250 active CCC members and 31 new student memberships in the last year. The average membership donation is $45.30 when you look across all levels of memberships
Thanks to everyone who came out to support the CCC!