Membership is a way to show your support for the CCC, support for the climbing areas you enjoy, and play a role in the leadership of the climbing community. Membership dollars are one of the primary ways to generate funds towards purchasing land and CCC member funds have been directly responsible for:
- the purchase of Laurel Knob
- the re-opening and lease of the Asheboro boulders
- the purchase of a significant portion of the West side boulders at Rumbling Bald
- the purchase of portion of the cliff at Hidden Valley in Virginia
- re-opening and leasing Sauratown
- purchasing and protecting Buckeye Knob and the Barn Boulders
Without donations we receive or memberships we gain, it would be impossible for the CCC to pursue keeping climbing areas open for future generations. You can join on-line with a credit card or at the "Join the CCC" link in the menu. Your paid membership also grants you to access to the Asheboro boulders (directions will be in your email receipt) and thanks to our friends at Black Dome Mountain Sports, you get 10% off on all purchases at the store.
Plus, you'll climb better knowing that you've done something to support protecting, preserving and expanding climbing opportunities in the Carolinas!
If you would rather join or donate using a check or money order, our mailing address is:
Carolina Climbers Coalition
PO Box 33227
Raleigh NC 27636-3227